In honor of this first Monday in October, I have rounded up links to my previously posted items and columns that cover resources related to researching and tracking the Supreme Court.
- August 2003: A Supreme Collection of High Court Resources.
- March 11, 2007: LII discontinues older RSS feed.
- Feb. 14, 2007: Justia Does FindLaw One Better.
- Feb. 7, 2007: Supreme Court adds special-master reports.
- Dec. 12, 2006: A Supreme (Court) Resource.
- Sept. 4, 2006: SCOTUSblog launches a podcast.
- July 16, 2006: Podcast: Supreme Court year in review.
- May 26, 2006: Podcast discusses SCOTUS eBay ruling.
- April 30, 2006: The Supreme Court zeitgeist.
- March 4, 2006: Goldstein, SCOTUSblog, going to Akin Gump.
- Dec. 8, 2005: Audiocast: Military recruiting at law schools.
- Dec. 1, 2005: Audiocast: Abortion and the Supreme Court.
- Nov. 21, 2005: Top 10 Supreme Court patent cases.
- Nov. 15, 2005: Harvard Law Review looks at high court.
- Sept. 28, 2005: Supreme Court Preview.
- July 19, 2005: Supreme Court Watch launches a podcast.
- March 24, 2005: Web site helps teach about landmark Supreme Court cases.
- Feb. 8, 2005: New and improved SCOTUSblog.
- Jan. 13, 2005: An RSS feed for Supreme Court opinions.
- March 4, 2004: As Blackmun papers go public, new Web site serves as finding aid.
- March 1, 2004: A site for Supreme Court records and briefs.
- August 13, 2003: Medill site offers journalist’s view of Supreme Court.
- July 15, 2003: Oyez Project adds MP3s of Supreme Court arguments.
- May 23, 2003: The Supreme Court now and the Supreme Court then.