Here are some of the new legal blogs that I have come across recently:
- Lean and Mean Litigation Blog, from complex-litigation specialist Steward Weltman.
- The Masters Conference Blog, from the e-discovery training company.
- Wag the Dog, from the Strategic Communications Team at the law firm Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, “explores the often unavoidable intersection of business communications and public opinion.”
- North Carolina Business Litigation Report, reporting on judicial decisions of significance to business. It is written by Mack Sperling, a partner with Brooks Pierce in Greensboro, N.C.
- Delaware Employment Blog, from Margaret M. DiBianca and other members of the employment department at Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor in Wilmington, Del.