In what may be a first for an AmLaw 200 law firm, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle has launched a Facebook page to serve as a central component in its law school recruiting efforts. The page provides a range of information about the firm and its summer associate program, including:
- FAQs about the summer program.
- Descriptions of the firm’s policies on diversity, work assignments and professional development.
- Names of its 2008 summer associates.
- The firm’s on-campus interview schedule.
- A chart of the firm’s awards and rankings.
- Testimonials from former summer associates.
- Photos of firm events.
- An RSS feed for firm news.
This is one of those innovations that makes you wonder why no one thought of it sooner. Facebook is where the recruits are, so shouldn’t it be where the recruiters are?
Tags: social networking