I am attending a debate in New York City tomorrow, Dec. 3, entitled “Evolution or Revolution? The Future of the Law Firm Business Model.” I plan to live-tweet during the debate and later to sum it up in a blog post.
The program is sponsored by LexisNexis and features a stellar line-up of panelists:
- Richard N. Baer, EVP, general counsel and CAO, Qwest.
- Martin F. Cunniff, partner, Howrey.
- Michael S. Helfer, general counsel and corporate secretary, Citigroup.
- William D. Henderson, professor of law, Indiana University.
- Peter J. Kalis, chairman and global managing partner, K&L; Gates.
- Thomas J. Sabatino Jr. EVP and general counsel, Schering-Plough.
- Michael F. Walsh, president and CEO, U.S. legal markets, LexisNexis.
The program is scheduled for 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. ET, although I am not sure precisely what time the discussion will start. Anyone interested can follow me on Twitter tomorrow evening, @bobambrogi.