The app has now been approved by Apple and is available for download from the App Store.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
ABA Tech Survey apps Avvo bankruptcy Blawg 100 blogs Bloomberg Law books caselaw Casemaker CLE cloud computing column courts e-discovery experts Fastcase FindLaw IP Italy JD Supra Justia Lawyer2Lawyer Legal Blog Watch legal ethics Legal News LegalTech LexisNexis marketing My Links ODR patents podcast practice management public domain Russia SaaS search social networking Supreme Court TechShow twitter video Web 2.0 YouLaw
- Viruses are More Common at Law Firms than Encryption, ABA Survey Shows
- Our ‘Lawyer2Lawyer’ Podcast Begins its 10th Year
- Abacus Unveils System that Puts Lawyers’ Desktops in the Cloud
- LexisNexis Launches Major Revamp of Lexis Advance (With Screencaps)
- Fastcase is Most Popular Legal App, ABA Survey Says