The Legal Information Institute at Cornell University Law School has announced the full slate of speakers and presentations for the 2012 Law via the Internet Conference, to be held Oct. 7-9, 2012, at Cornell in Ithaca, N.Y. It is an amazing line-up of speakers from all over the world, capped by legal technology innovator Richard Susskind and social media visionary Clay Shirky as the keynote speakers.
As I’ve noted before, the conference — which marks the LII’s 20th anniversary — will explore open access to law. Concurrent tracks will explore:
- The promise and reality of e-participation.
- The business of open legal publishing
- Free law and government policy.
- Application development for open access and engagement.
- Data organization and legal informatics.
For a discount on registration, sign up by June 15. Until then, regular registration is $350. After June 15, it goes up to $450. Student registration is $200 before June 15 and then $250.