Justia, the Web site and online marketing company led by FindLaw co-founder and former CEO Tim Stanley, last week launched a service to allow law firms to build free search engine optimized Web sites. All Web sites include:
- The firm’s own subdomain at Justia.net (firmname.justia.net).
- Template Web design, based on one of three templates.
- Search engine optimized pages for one practice area, one city and one state.
- Design and layout conforming to W3C Web standards.
- Design and layout conforming to Section 508 and W3C accessibility guidelines.
Justia also sells custom Web site designs and full search engine optimization for more sophisticated law firm sites.