The Center for Information Technology and Dispute Resolution at the University of Massachusetts will present its seventh annual online dispute resolution Cyberweek April 4 to 8. This is an entirely Web-based conference with no fee for participation and registration. I have participated in this conference in prior years and can recommend it as worthwhile for anyone interested in ODR.
Events on tap for Cyberweek include:
- Release of new ODR library and database
- Discussions with leading practitioners and theorists about the present and future of ODR
- Report on the UN Forum on ODR 2004
- The 2005 International Competition on Online Dispute Resolution
- Seminar on the challenges in planning and implementing ODR efforts
- Panel discussion on teaching ODR
- Seminar on public sector ODR
- Demonstration of teaching and collaborating in groups with Moodle
- Simulated dispute resolution processes
- Demonstrations involving ConflictLab.com, SmartSettle.com, Info-Share.org and others
To participate, fill out and submit this registration form.