Winners were announced today of the 2008 Burton Awards for legal writing, presented by the Association of Legal Administrators in association with the Law Library of Congress. This year’s winners are:
- Best Law Firm Advertisement: Morrison & Foerster for “Conundrum,” June 2007.
- Best Law Firm Compendium: Tie between Debevoise & Plimpton for “Insurance and Investment Management M&A;” and Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione for “Guide to TTAB Practice, Vols. 1 and 2.”
- Best Law Firm Newsletter: Winston & Strawn for “Diversity @ Winston & Strawn,” July 2007.
- Best Law Firm Profile: Hanify & King.
- Best Law Firm Publication: Fulbright & Jaworski for “Trends in Energy Litigation 2007.”