My latest Web Watch column is up at Law Technology News (free registration required). This month’s column reviews:
- Example-Motion, a document-sharing site.
- WhichDraft.com, a document-assembly site.PatentSurf, USCodeSurf and Case-Law, three related legal research sites.
- Casemakerdigest, a new case-digesting service.
- DASH, a new Harvard University site for obtaining scholarly articles by faculty and students.
- The National Domestic Violence Pro Bono Directory, a resource for lawyers who volunteer their services to domestic-violence victims.
- Capital Cases Resources, a collection of resources on capital cases.