I am participating Wednesday in a PLI live seminar and webcast, Lawyers’ Guide to Using Social Media for Professional and Client Development. There is a full-day line-up of panels as well as a keynote presentation by Steve Rubel, SVP and director of insights for Edelman Digital. The program is chaired by Kevin O’Keefe, founder of LexBlog. Other speakers are:
- Guy Alvarez, director of research & development, Practising Law Institute.
- Francis J. Aquila, Sullivan & Cromwell.
- Nithya Das, Goodwin Procter.
- R. David Donoghue, Holland & Knight.
- Steve Goldner, director, social media, Hachette Filipacchi Media.
- J. Kelly Hoey, attorney, client relationship & business development strategist.
- Despina Kartson, chief marketing officer, Latham & Watkins.
- Peter A. Mahler, publisher, New York Business Divorce, Farrell Fritz.
- Broc Romanek, editor, TheCorporateCounsel.net.
- David Snow, executive editor, American Lawyer Media.
I am moderating two panels, one at 11:30 a.m. on social media monitoring and engagement, and another at 2:45 on social media’s impact on the advancement of law and publishing.