I always find it interesting to look back over the year to see which posts drew the most traffic. It is interesting that my most highly trafficked post was about my problems installing Adobe Acrobat X Pro. Not surprisingly, a later post thanking Adobe for helping me to fix the problem received far fewer hits.
My second most-popular post, about Lexis Advance, was published just two weeks ago, so the numbers are still going up on that one.
Also of interest is that three of my most popular posts this year were actually published in 2010. For that reason, I’m extending the list to 13, so it includes the top 10 overall as well as the top 10 of those published this year.
- Problems with Adobe Acrobat X Pro (Jan. 21, 2011).
- Lexis Launches Advance, its Next-Generation Research Platform. (Dec. 5, 2011).
- Two Sites of Interest to iPad Loving Lawyers (March 24, 2011).
- A Cute, Cheap Alternative to Adobe Acrobat Pro (Dec. 23, 2010).
- What Do You Pay for Westlaw or LexisNexis? (July 13, 2011).
- Bloomberg Law: Can it be a Contender? (Feb. 27, 2010).
- LexisNexis Rolls Out Lexis Advance for Solos (Oct. 8, 2010).
- Bloomberg Law Releases Next Version of its Research Platform (July 5, 2011).
- Learn a Lesson in Copyright from a Copyright Lawyer Who Can’t Get it Right (Oct. 7, 2011).
- A Compendium of Apps for Lawyers and Law Students (May 31, 2011).
- Google Scholar Now Searches Cases by Jurisdiction and Court (Jan. 13, 2011).
- Popular Legal Directories, Ranked by Traffic (June 8, 2011).
- Fastcase Unveils One-Click Printing of any Case from any Source (July 21, 2011).