On Monday, I wrote here about several new features and integrations that Clio announced at its annual Clio Cloud Conference. Yesterday, there was another announcement: Clio is partnering with CuroLegal, an outsourcing and consulting firm, to provide professional services to assist law firms with software configuration and customization, on-site training, data migration and custom application development.
Services that will be offered through the partnership include:
- Consulting on legal technology and cloud computing.
- Clio account set-up, configuration, data migration (including manual migrations) and integrations.
- Workflow and integration consulting.
- Custom integrations (via Clio’s API and Zapier).
- On-site or remote training for all levels of users.
- Long-term or on-demand support and assistance.
CuroLegal is in the process of developing a fixed-fee pricing structure for services at a reduced rate for Clio users.
Clio also has a certified consultant program to provide consultants trained in the Clio platform.