Just one month from today, on October 28th, 2016, Above the Law will host its second annual Academy for Private Practice (“APP”), a full-day conference offering practical solutions and expert insight on meeting the challenges of starting and optimizing a small law firm practice.
The conference programming combines panel discussions and breakout sessions on subjects ranging from cybersecurity to podcasting to legal services marketplaces, all for CLE credit. Lunch will be served, and the day will conclude with a networking cocktail reception. In honor of ATL’s 10th anniversary, we are offering 10 free tickets to the first person to register using the promo code 10YRGIFT at the registration link below. Otherwise, our Early Bird pricing ($100 off) ends at midnight tonight (promo code 10YRDISCOUNT)!
- Expert insight and practical solutions for small-firm practice.
- Networking with peers over lunch and at our cocktail reception.
- CLE credit.
Who should attend?
- Biglaw attorneys aspiring to strike out on their own.
- Small-firm practitioners looking to innovate and grow.
- Entrepreneurial law students aiming to bring value to potential employers.
In addition, the day before the conference — October 27 — we hold our first-ever company showcase for the finalists of the alt.legal Innovation Awards. We received more than 50 submissions from legal industry innovators and we will announce the finalists on ATL next week.
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia soon!