I’ve written a number of times here about the findings of a Thomson Reuters survey, The State of the U.S. Small Law Firms Study, in which solo and small firm lawyers were asked about how they define success, the challenges they face and what firms are doing to achieve success.
Recently, I joined Karl Florida, managing director, small law firms, at Thomson Reuters, to discuss the survey in a podcast moderated by Leonard Lee of Thomson Reuters.
The podcast is now posted at the Legal Current blog. You can listen to it there or download the MP3 file.
Here are my prior posts about the survey:
- This Week In Legal Tech: Exclusive Results Of A New Small-Firm Survey.
- Exclusive Survey Results: Small Firms’ Greatest Challenges And What They’re Doing To Address Them.
- More Exclusive Survey Results: How Small Law Firms Measure Success.
- More Exclusive Survey Results: Few Small Firms Implementing New Technology.
- This Week In Legal Tech: Survey Sheds Light On How Solos Differ.