A series of short posts rounding up product announcements from last week’s ABA Techshow.
Practice management platform Clio announced integrations with five additional third-party applications, bringing its total number of third-party integrations to more than 50. The latest integrations are with:
- Apptoto, an automated scheduling and reminder platform.
- NextChapter, an intake and filing platform for bankruptcy cases.
- Legalist, a data-driven litigation financing provider.
- Clause, an IoT “smart contract” provider.
- LawLytics, a website building, content publishing, and marketing automation service.
Clio also announced improvements to its platform aimed at better serving medium and large law firms. The new functionalities are designed to meet the needs of high-volume, high-transaction firms. They include:
- Advanced reporting, designed to facilitate profit-sharing in larger firms. It includes an Originating Attorney Report to track new business and a Fee Allocation Report to show individual contributions to cases.
- Advanced tasks, enabling firms to see the progress and status of tasks in order to better manage caseloads and identify bottlenecks.
- Mobile app upgrades, including real-time updates to cases using push notifications and reminders and time and cost-capture on the go.