Top stories this week include the first coronavirus casualties in legaltech as e-discovery company DISCO lays off staff. Also in the news: a new legal analytics product from LexisNexis, a virtual legal conference to benefit charity, and a rash of notable hires. Finally, we’re joined from London by Richard Tromans, legal economist and founder of the blog Artificial Lawyer, for his perspective on the pandemic’s potential impact on the legaltech industry.
Context Company Analytics:
- LexisNexis Adds Companies to its Context Analytics on Lexis Advance.
- LexisNexis Launches Context Company Analytics –Language Analysis and Insights for Competitive Insights.
- Rocket Matter to Stage ‘Rocket Aid,’ A Charitable Virtual Conference for Lawyers.
- Rocket Aid registration.
- Keith Lee, LawyerSmack Founder, Joins Case Status as Chief Marketing Officer.
- Notable Hire: Allegory Founder Alma Asay Joins Litera.
- Simpson Thacher Welcomes Oz Benamram as First Chief Knowledge and Innovation Officer.
Subscribe to future episodes of Legaltech Week:
You should also be able to find it on whatever podcast app you use.