If you are suddenly scrambling for the best technology to help you work from home, then consider signing up for this webinar this week featuring a panel of legal tech experts.
I will serve as moderator for the 45-minute program, which will cover six tools available at reduced or no cost during the coronavirus pandemic. Tools covered will be Legal Tech for Change (Legal Aid), ALT Legal (IP docketing), Casetext (legal research), Doxly (deal management), PacerPro (docket management), and Practicing Law Institute (CLE).
Panelists will be:
- Chase Hertel, deputy director and counsel, ABA Center for Innovation.
- Craig Miller, senior vice president, Practising Law Institute.
- Jake Heller, cofounder and CEO, Casetext.
- Haley Altman, general manager, Litera Microsystems.
- Anna McGrane, cofounder and COO. PacerPro.
- Nehal Madhani, founder and CEO, Alt Legal.
Attendance is free. Register here.