Today I am pleased to introduce something new for this blog: The LawSites Resource Center.
The Resource Center is a library of free downloadable content that will include white papers, webinars, product guides, case studies, industry analysis and more, all provided by experts and vendors within the legal industry.
(The Resources link in the navigation bar above will always take you directly to the Resource Center.)
The resources provided here will be updated on a ongoing basis, but with today’s launch, it already includes:
- The Winning Edge for Corporate Litigation, an overview of legal analytics from Lex Machina.
- The Ultimate Guide to Corporate Legal Case Management Software, written by Legal Files.
- The Law Firm of Tomorrow: 2020 Edition, an ebook on how to propel your firm into the future, by Rocket Matter.
- Tips to Help Choose the Right Legal Matter Management Software, a guide from Legal Files.
- Matter Management for Legal Departments: Essential Features to Maximize Your Return on Investment, a white paper by Legal Files.
- 3rd Annual Study of Effective Legal Spend Management: An In-Depth Look at E-Discovery, by Exterro and the Blickstein Group.
- 2019 In-House Legal Benchmarking Report, by Exterro, ACEDS and In the House.
To be clear, the resources listed here are a form of advertising for the companies that provide them. Each time you download a resource, this blog makes a little money.
To me, that’s a win-win. You get useful ebooks, white papers and other resources for free, and you also help support the work of this blog.
I hope you find this useful. And if you are a company that would like to add a resource of your own, let me know.