Tomorrow, we’re going to try an experiment. We’re convening a live video panel of leading legaltech journalists for an open, roundtable discussion of the week in review.
Consider it the legaltech version of Washington Week, but with less gravitas and more attitude.
Later, we’ll put the audio out as an episode of my new podcast, Legaltech Week. If the format works, we’ll do it again next week. And the week following.
The panel line-up will likely change from week to week, depending on people’s schedules. But here are the panelists who will join me tomorrow:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief, Legaltech News.
We’ll broadcast it as a Zoom webinar. That means you’ll have to register, but there is no cost. You won’t be able to participate directly, but you will be able to ask questions through the Q&A feature.
So join us. Register here.