For our weekly, live legaltech journalists’ roundtable tomorrow, we’re going to do something slightly different — make it an AMA (ask me anything) episode.
In addition to our usual round-up of the week’s top stories in legaltech, we’ll take your questions about how we do what we do. Want to know how we pick our stories, or how to pitch us on a story, or more about our publications? Here’s your chance.
Tomorrow’s panel line-up includes a new panelist, Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal. Other panelists will be:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Free to attend but registration is required.