Our weekly journalists’ roundtable is back again tomorrow, at an earlier hour this time. Join us as our panel of legaltech journalists discuss the top stories of the week.
We’re convening at an earlier hour this time: Friday, June 12, 11 a.m. ET.
It is free but registration is required.
Panelists this week:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter, Legaltech News.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
We’ll broadcast it as a Zoom webinar and also put it out on Facebook live.
If you missed last week’s roundtable, catch it here.