Here are the episodes of my LawNext podcast that got the most listens during May.
This reflects episode downloads only during May, not for all time.
(By the way, in the all-time tally, the Richard Susskind interview listed at number six below is now the third most-popular LawNext episode ever. First place has long been held by my September 2018 interview with Mark Britton, former Avvo CEO.)
1. The Innovation Advantage – A Panel Discussion with Leading Experts in Law Firm Innovation.
2. Mark Harris on the Post-Pandemic Tsunami for Corporate Contracts.
3. Legal Education In A Lockdown, with UCLA Law Dean Jennifer Mnookin.
4. A Coronavirus Success Story – How A State Bar and Two Legaltech Companies Partnered to Help the Unemployed Get Legal Help.
5. How One Tech-Savvy Judge Jury-Rigged an Online Court
6. Legal Futurist Richard Susskind on Coronavirus, Courts and the Legal Profession.
7. Managing Legal Matters with Microsoft Teams.
8. David Lat on His Brink-of-Death Battle with COVID-19.
9. Litera CEO Avaneesh Marwaha on Growth During A Crisis.
10. Using Tech to Manage COVID-19 Legal Issues in Australia.