As I reported Wednesday, Clio was out this week with its latest research on the impact of COVID-19 on law firms and clients. Tomorrow on our weekly Legaltech Week journalists roundtable, Clio CEO Jack Newton will be our guest to discuss the research with the panel.
The program is Friday, June 19, at 3 p.m. Eastern time.
Panelists this week will be:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider;
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor, Legaltech News.
As usual, I’ll moderate.
Registration is free but you must register to attend. You’ll be able to ask your own questions as well.