The weekly Legaltech Week roundtable of legaltech journalists is back tomorrow for another live recording session.
Join us as we recap the week’s top legaltech stories, and shoot us your questions. It is free, but registration is required.
Panelists this week:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief, Legaltech News.
We’ll broadcast it as a Zoom webinar and also put it out on Facebook live. To join the Zoom webinar, you must register.
Missed last week’s panel? Watch or listen here.