In a year of so many challenges and difficulties, an unexpected highlight for me has been the opportunity to participate as a host on Litera TV, a daily live stream of interviews, educational programs, and tips around legal tech and legal practice produced by the document technology company Litera.
Every Wednesday morning since April 8, I’ve had the honor of having Zoom coffee with a who’s who of legal industry leaders, sitting down with them for free-flowing, half-hour conversations about technology, innovation and the impact of the pandemic.
This week, Litera TV is marking its 300th episode, and as it does, Litera is today announcing a new summer lineup of well-known legal tech experts who will join Litera TV with programs of their own, all focused on sharing pivotal insights and discussions.
They join the variety of hosts and programs that are already part of the lineup.
The new hosts are:
- Ari Kaplan, legal industry analyst and principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors. Kaplan will host his new show, Reinventing Legal with Ari Kaplan, on Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. CT.
- Caroline Hill, U.K.-based editor of Legal IT Insider. Hill will host her new show, The Insider with Caroline Hill, on Fridays at 9:30 a.m. CT.
- Jeffrey Brandt, chief information officer at the law firm Jackson Kelly and editor of Pinhawk’s Law Tech Daily Digest, Brandt will host his show, Law Tech Weekly with Jeff Brandt,on Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. CT.
Also as part of this summer lineup, I will continue with my show, Law Insights with Bob Ambrogi, on Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. CT.
“In March, we launched Litera TV to respond to the growing demand for content from customers,” Julian Morgan, Litera’s chief marketing officer, said in a statement. “Over 300 episodes, and many thousands of viewers later, we’re taking it to the next level — with a lineup of the very best presenters from across the industry, to complement the fantastic range of programming we have already.”
You can catch my show this morning at 9:30 CT/10:30 ET, where I’ll be interviewing widely known legal tech and innovation advisor, writer and podcaster Dennis Kennedy.
You can also check out the interviews I did on past episodes, where my guests so far have included (links are to recordings on YouTube):
- Former Orrick chair Ralph Baxter.
- ILTA CEO Joy Heath Rush.
- Legal futurist Jordan Furlong.
- Kelley Drye CIO Judith Flournoy.
- McGuireWoods CMO Joe Calve.
- ABA President Judy Perry Martinez.
- Katie DeBord, global CIO of Bryan Cave.
- Dan Linna of Northwestern.
- Mark Cohen of Legal Mosaic.
- Doxly founder Haley Altman (now at Litera).
- Melissa Speidel, director of business transformation at K&L Gates.