Here are the episodes of my LawNext podcast that got the most listens during October.
This reflects episode downloads only during October, not for all time.
(By the way, in the all-time tally, the episode that long held first place, my September 2018 interview with Mark Britton, former Avvo CEO, has been bumped into second place by my April interview with legal futurist Richard Susskind.)
1. Rocket Lawyer Founder Charley Moore.
2. Joe Borstein of LexFusion and Basha Rubin of Priori Legal on Turbocharging Tech Adoption.
3. Legalweek Head Mark Fried on Making the Conference Virtual.
4. Lex Machina Chairman Josh Becker’s ‘Exit Interview’ from Legal Tech.
5. Solo Inti Martinez-Alemán’s Award-Winning Approach to Client Service.
6. Nicole Morris on Emory’s Innovative TI:GER Program.
7. Priori Legal Cofounders Basha Rubin and Mirra Levitt on their $6.3M Raise.
8. ASG LegalTech’s Acquisition Of Headnote: The Two CEOs Discuss.
9. His UnitedLex Disrupted Legal Services, Now Ajay Agrawal Aims to Disrupt Contracts.
10. Nicola Shaver, ILTA’s ‘Innovative Leader of the Year’.