Here are the episodes of my LawNext podcast that got the most listens during November.
This reflects only downloads of episodes during the month of November, not for all time.
(In the all-time tally, the most listened-to episode is my April interview with legal futurist Richard Susskind.)
1. Clio CEO Jack Newton and VP of Product Mik Lernout on the Changing Landscape of Law Practice.
2. Lauren Sudeall on Legal Deserts and Other Obstacles to Access to Justice.
3. Stevie Ghiassi, Founder of Legaler, Legaler Aid and the Global Legal Tech Report.
4. John Tredennick On His New Company Merlin and the Magic of Open Source.
5. Priori Legal Cofounders Basha Rubin and Mirra Levitt on their $6.3M Raise.
6. Nicole Morris on Emory’s Innovative TI:GER Program.
7. Solo Inti Martinez-Alemán’s Award-Winning Approach to Client Service.
8. Rocket Lawyer Founder Charley Moore.
9. Lex Machina Chairman Josh Becker’s ‘Exit Interview’ from Legal Tech.
10. Legalweek Head Mark Fried on Making the Conference Virtual.