This week saw the first virtual version of Legalweek, typically one of the largest legal tech and legal industry conferences. How well did the physical conference translate to the virtual world? Our panelists share their thoughts.
(Listen to audio above or scroll down for video.)
Stories this week (and the time when we discuss them) include:
- 4:07 – Legal Week(year).
- 15:20 – Collaboration between legal tech companies and law firms.
- 24:00 – Judicial ethics and Reality TV.
- 30:40 – Troutman’s hire of a “remote” partner.
- 41:20 – 23andMe going public.
- 47:32 – A new company that rates Saas vendors’ contracts.
- 51:17 – Box acquires an e-signature company.
- 52:38 – Panelists’ rants & raves
Our panelists this week are: Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase; Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News; Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal; Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal; Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law;and Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.