What were the week’s top stories in legal tech and innovation? Find out today at 3 p.m. E.T. with Legaltech Week.
Join us as our weekly roundtable of journalists and bloggers recap the top stories. We were off last week, so we have plenty of catching up to do.
It’s on Zoom and all free, but registration is required. Once you register for one, you’re registered for every subsequent week.
The panel changes from week to week, but usually includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.