The Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable will enter a new realm tomorrow, as our weekly panel goes virtual and our usual talking heads take the form of avatars (for this week only).
You’ll be able to watch us the normal way, on Zoom, and if you haven’t already registered for one of our previous weekly roundtables, you will need to register in advance.
I’ll share my screen in the webinar and, if all goes as planned, you’ll see and hear the panelists in the virtual conference room.
We convene tomorrow, April 9, at 3 p.m. ET.
EDRM is generously allowing us to use their campus tomorrow, in conjunction with the Monroe County Bar Association, which is conducting its Solo & Small Firm Virtual Conference there this week. A special thanks to the leaders of EDRM, Kaylee Walstad and Mary Mack.
I’m not entirely sure which of our panelists will make it this week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.