Our regular Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable is today at 3 p.m. ET. Join us as our panelist of journalists and bloggers discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation.
We were off last week, so we have two weeks to catch up on. Here are some of the stories we’re planning to discuss:
- Clio achieves unicorn status with latest investment.
- LawGeex forms ALSP to provide legal services in U.S.
- The post-pandemic law practice.
- Utah sandbox extended to seven years.
- Update on ILTACon.
- Bucerius Legal Tech Essentials 2021.
- The trend for legal ops professionals to join legal tech companies.
- Game over for on-prem.
- Legal tech hot spots outside Silicon Valley.
Our panelists change from week to week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.