The Friday Legaltech Week live journalists’ roundtable is back today at 3 p.m. E.T., when a panel of journalists and bloggers discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation.
We were off last week, so we have two weeks to catch up on. Attendance is free, but you need to register, which you can do here.
Here are some of the stories we’re planning to discuss, with others still to be determined:
- Planned IPOs of Intapp and of LegalZoom.
- Will Lawyers Use Technology Differently After The Pandemic? Survey Says: Maybe.
- Big Four Said to Sidestep U.S. Law Firm Competition, For Now.
- Spurred by Clarence Thomas, Ohio AG wants Google declared a public utility.
- And more!
Our panelists change from week to week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.