The Friday Legaltech Week live journalists’ roundtable is back today at 3 p.m. E.T., when a panel of journalists and bloggers discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation.
Having been off last week, we’ll have two weeks to catch up on. Attendance is free, but you need to register, which you can do here.
Here are some of the stories we’re planning to discuss, with others still to be determined:
- Another spate of acquisitions in the law practice management market, including by MyCase and by AbacusNext.
- Four States Propose Laws to Limit or Ban Ransomware Payments.
- The pro/ZyLAB M&A and the expanding scope of e-discovery.
- Firms’ Post-Pandemic Reality: Fewer Secretaries, More Automation and Outsourcing.
- Trump sues Twitter and Facebook for banning him, claims “trillions” in damages.
- Results and impact of findings of LexisNexis 2021 Law Firm Billing Survey.
- And more!
Our panelists change from week to week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.