A new panelist is joining us today as a regular on our weekly Legaltech Week live journalists’ roundtable, where a panel of journalists and bloggers discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation.
The new panelist is Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic, where she writes about “risk, value, strategy, innovation, knowledge and the legal profession.” O’Grady is also a columnist at Above the Law.
The roundtable starts at 3 p.m. ET. Attendance is free, but you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
While our lineup changes from week to week, our other regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.