I’m stealing this idea from someone who suggested it for another blog, but it got me curious to go back and look at which of my posts were most popular this year.
Here are the top five:
- A First Look at WestlawNext.
- Exclusive First Look: Fastcase iPhone App.
- LexisNexis Rolls Out Lexis Advance for Solos.
- Bloomberg Law: Can it be a Contender?
- Beware New ‘Best Attorneys’ Site.
Notice a pattern here? Four of the five had to do with legal research.
This blog moved to a new address on April 29, so the above list is cobbled together from two sets of stats. And the first two posts were both in January, so they’ve had a year to rack up traffic. That said, the Westlaw post was far and away the most popular, with nearly double the hits of No. 2.