The Legal Sales and Service Organization (LSSO), an organization focused on law firm business development and client service, is seeking nominees for its first-ever Sales and Service Awards for the legal industry. Two awards – Sales & Service Team of the Year and Sales & Service Executive of the Year – will recognize specific achievements during 2014 by an individual or team that played a significant role in helping retain and grow a firm’s revenue.
The awards will be presented at the LSSO’s annual RainDance Conference June 10-11 in Chicago.
The Sales & Service Team of the Year Award will be presented in up to three categories:
- Small firms – up to 100 lawyers.
- Mid-size firms – 101-500 lawyers.
- Large firms – more than 500 layers.
The Sales & Service Executive of the Year Award will be presented in up to two categories:
- Sales or client service team firm leader.
- Sales or client service team manager supporting the firm’s leader, and possibly responsible for a client team program, office or practice.
The awards are open to full-time, in-house law firm professionals. Applications are due no later than April 17. Application forms can be accessed here. Questions about the awards should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.