Recently I announced that I would be joining LexBlog as publisher and editor-in-chief. I started Jan. 1 and I am proud to unveil our first publication — Legalweek Monitor, a first-of-its-kind publication devoted to publishing gavel-to-gavel coverage of ALM’s Legalweek conference, which begins Jan. 29 in New York City.
Legalweek is actually multiple conferences, including the well-known tech conference Legaltech, as well as LegalCIO, LegalMarketing, the Business of Law Forum, and the Legal Diversity & Talent Management Forum. There are also three standalone workshops devoted to artificial intelligence, in-house leadership and solo practice.
What we hope to do with Legalweek Monitor is serve as a one-stop source for anyone interested in keeping up with developments throughout Legalweek, whether you are attending in person or following from afar. Our plan is to curate and aggregate:
- Blog posts about or related to the conference. If you are a blogger covering any aspect of the conference, let us know and we’ll include your post.
- Bylined articles from attendees and exhibitors related to the conference.
- Press releases from the conference. If you have news to announce, send it our way and we’ll include your release in full.
- Original coverage from members of the LexBlog team and from outside contributors.
- Video and media, including interviews direct from the conference.
We would love to have you contribute. If you are writing or broadcasting from the show or about the show, let us know — we’ll be happy to publish, republish or link to your content.
How can you reach us? Easy, email us at email@example.com.
Let me know your thoughts.