To help solo and small-firm lawyers during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Australia-based company Legaler is offering its secure online video chat platform free to firms of 10 lawyers or fewer.
Legaler’s platform allows lawyers to schedule, host and archive secure video meetings with multiple participants and screen sharing.
While Legaler’s starter package is already free, the company is now offering its paid version for free to firms of 10 or fewer lawyers. It includes:
- Personal meeting room with link sharing.
- Automated booking tools.
- File sharing and real-time chat.
- In-browser audio and video.
- Screen sharing and cloud recording.
- Matter-centric archiving.
- Integration with matter management software.
Sign up for this special offer here.
Is your legal tech company offering products or services free to lawyers during the coronavirus crisis? Let me know and I’ll post the information.