If you missed Legaltech Week on Friday, here are the audio and video. Thanks to my futile attempt to connect from a remote location in Florida, I come across as a drunk Cylon (thanks Dennis Kennedy) and Molly McDonough steps in to moderate.
Top stories this week and when they appear:
- 3:36 – Launch Factory seeks legal tech founders.
- 8:58 – Thompson Reuters ALSP report.
- 12:38 – Lawyer referral services.
- 23:22 – Digitizing state courts to increase access to justice.
- 30:10 – Drunk Cylon?
- 30:49 – Legal tech M&A study.
- 35:44 – iManage’s ROI study & the nature of industry polling.
- 47:38 – Matt Homann and the Virtual Conference Manifesto.
- 54:05 – Vendor commercials & conferences.
- 56:38 – Rant & Raves: Jones Day gets hacked
Our panelists this week are: Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads; Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News; Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal; Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law; Bob Ambrogi of LawSites blog and LawNext podcast; and Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal, moderates.
To never miss a Legaltech Week episode:
Join our live recording every Friday at 3 p.m. Eastern time by registering here.